WHO WE ARE ?
- HATCH is an advisory firm, where we help our clients ‘go-to market’.
We do this by identifying our client’s needs to launch, transform or scale their business.
Depending on our client’s desired results, we help create partnerships, new structures, or new market opportunities by relying on our expertise in corporate finance, innovation, and regulation.
We deliver results for our clients who range from family businesses, start-ups, corporations or the public sector.
We have access to a large network of expert partnerships which enable us to be agile and deliver value across multiple sectors and geographies.
Area of Focus
The Hatch team has a multi-sector approach with a focus on disruptive technologies and traditional business
In the areas of FMCG, e-commerce, healthcare, renewable energy, IOT, and fintech.
Our team supports commercial businesses in multiple sectors including fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, healthcare, hospitality, distribution and manufacturing.
Strategic partnership, structuring including preparation for financial investment, private equity, debt and working capital raising with our partner firms.
We identify legal, compliance and governance needs of organizations and provide customized solutions.
We explore opportunities for local growth and new geographies. We execute go-to-market strategies and establish partnerships in line with our clients’ needs.
How can we help you?
We work with you to help deliver your objectives by prioritising challenges and co-creating an execution roadmap.
We do this by working closely with your in-house teams by assessing needs, building capabilities, optimizing processes, by leveraging innovation and risk management.
- Market – entry and operating model in multiple geographies
- Compliance and legal framework development
- Corporate finance, Private Equity, Debt restructuring, Joint Ventures
- Venture Capital advisory
- End-to-end product development process, including insights, marketing, supply chain optimization, franchising, and brand development
- Technology, innovation, ecosystem connectivity for startups and commercial entities
- Designing public private partnerships (PPP) and policy dialogue
Dubai South, Building A3
PO BOX: 413 565