Hatch is an advisory firm working at the intersection of industry and technology. The Hatch team advises a range of clients, from start-ups to commercial entities. We support innovative companies and execute their ideas by helping them to understand and grow their business in the region and beyond.
Area of Focus
The Hatch team has a multi-sector approach with a focus on disruptive technologies and traditional business
In the areas of renewable energy, IOT, smart mobility, legal compliance and fintech.
Our team supports commercial businesses in multiple sectors including fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, healthcare, hospitality, distribution and manufacturing.
Strategic partnership, structuring including preparation for financial investment, private equity, debt and working capital raising with our partner firms.
We identify legal, compliance and governance needs of organizations and provide customized solutions.
We explore opportunities for local growth and new geographies. We execute go-to-market strategies and establish partnerships in line with our clients’ needs.
We support our clients by understanding their existing processes, benchmarking them and executing strategic initiatives using both innovative and traditional models.
How can we help you?
We work with you to help deliver your objectives by prioritising challenges and co-creating an execution roadmap.
We do this by working closely with your in-house teams by assessing needs, building capabilities, optimizing processes, by leveraging innovation and risk management.
Our team’s and Partners’ skill-sets include:
- Market entry and operating model in multiple geographies
- End to end Marketing and product development process (including insights, marketing and supply chain optimization)
- Compliance and legal framework development
- Strategic or investment partnerships
- Process reengineering, benchmarking and executing strategic initiatives using both innovative and traditional models
- Create efficiency and risk management framework
- Technology innovation trend mapping and ecosystem connectivity for startups and commercial entities
- Designing public private partnerships and policy dialogue
Our team’s and Partners’ area of expertise include:
- Family business
- Legal, compliance, regulatory and business governance
- Financial compliance
- Investment banking
- Marketing and Go to Market strategy
- Operational excellence
- Data science and financial analytics
Dubai South, Building A3
PO BOX: 413 565